Saturday, October 3, 2009

We're having a baby!

As Frank and Shirley proudly announce at the top of our page, Jason and I are expecting a baby girl this March! (Just in time for March Madness!) We know our lives are about to change forever, but couldn't be more excited. Below are a couple of pictures from our sonogram this past week.


You can just barely make out the baby/alien face in this one (with a good shot of her left arm).


These are both profile picture - you can sort of make out a forehead and little nose.

Stay tuned for more York Baby news -- I'll try to do a better job of posting on a regular basis (in my defense, I was barely functioning in July and August due to morning sickness and our lives have been pretty boring (besides this baby stuff of course)).

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!! We're thrilled to have you join team pink...it's so fun (but really dangerous for the wallet). Frank and Shirley look thrilled to share the news :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I love the pic of Frank and Shirley! ADORABLE!! Aunt Allison is super excited!

    ReplyDelete