Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Three Months Old!



It seems hard to believe, but Harper is three months old today. It is amazing to think how much she has changed in the last three months. Today is Day 4 of "school" and Harper really seems to enjoy playing with her teachers and the other kids in her class. Her teachers tell me that she is a very happy baby at school and that she has a lot of fun. They've also mentioned that she is very strong and alert for her age (go Harper!). I mentioned to one of her teachers the other day that I thought it may take Harper a little bit of time to adjust to school, and I was informed that she's pretty much adjusted and is a very happy baby at school. I guess it is mainly Mom that has to adjust :)

No doctor's appointment this month, but Harper has grown out of some of her "0-3 month" outfits and is fitting into some of her "3-6 month" outfits (depending on the brand).

Also, Harper is getting baptized this Sunday, so I'll be sure to post some pictures of Harper in her baptism gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment