That's the question I got from a coworker when I told him I was procrastinating this weekend by putting this blog together. Although I fear the answer is yes, I've decided to proceed with it anyway. Since Jason and I live so far away from so much of our family and friends, we've decided the blog is the best way to keep people informed with what is going on with us without sending obnoxiously long emails or constantly updating our facebook statuses.
I make no promises about how often we'll post. I'm going to make a goal of once a month or as often as something interesting happens to us. We have a visit planned to my brother Ty later this month, so hopefully that will provide for at least one amusing story.
Sarah Jessica Parker - Vogue Editorial
8 years ago
Awesome blog - they're pretty fun and weirdly addicting once you get started.
ReplyDeleteOOh I love it! So cute! I have been thinking about doing a blog for awhile now and this might have motivated me to do one as well. I think it is a very cool way for us to all keep it touch. We'll see how it goes!
ReplyDelete